EUBA calls for the implementation of concrete measures and long‐term support for the availability of sustainably produced biomass, fostering investment and market development.
More specifically, the five policy asks are as follows:
1. Biomass: Circular bioeconomy should be an integral part of EU‐level frameworks and policies;
2. Investment: Increase funding and improve coherence of financing mechanisms for the circular bioeconomy;
3. Investment: Secure the Bio‐Based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) 2.0;
4. Markets: Incentives for bio‐based products in strategic sectors;
5. Markets: Promote bio‐based products’ visibility to stimulate market demand.